Friday 15 March 2013

Interviewing the Smokers

We have decided to interview few smokers here are their answers and questions:

Interview 1

Your Name?: Alvydas Slikas

Your age?: 45

When you first time tried  to smoke?: When i was 14

How long are you smoking?: 30 years

How many cigarettes you are smoking a day?: about 20 cigarettes

Why are you smoking?: Because I am addicted as I am smoking for such a long time

Do you think smoking affects your daily life activities, how?: Yes it does, it is harder for me to do a lot of activities as I feel that sometimes I am losing my breath.

Do you think smoking gives you any benefits? Not really, maybe sometimes it helps me to cool down

Would you like to quit smoking? Yes, but it is impossible for me as I tried it loads of times but it never worked out.

Interview 2
Your Name?: Emma Louise Burke

Your age?: 20

When you first time tried  to smoke?: When i was 13

How long are you smoking?: 7 years

How many cigarettes you are smoking a day?: about 10 cigarettes

Why are you smoking?: At first while I was a teen I thought its cool to do so, and now just because I am addicted and can't give up

Do you think smoking affects your daily life activities, how?: Yes, actually not long time ago me and my ex boyfriend split up just because I didn't quit smoking

Would you like to quit smoking? Yes and no, I like to smoke and don't want to quit, but in other hand its really waste of money and waste of my health

Interview 3

Your Name?: Zakhee Zerac

Your age?: 19

When you first time tried  to smoke?: When i was 16

How long are you smoking?: 3 years

How many cigarettes you are smoking a day?: from 10 to 20 cigarettes

Why are you smoking?: Just tried it with my mates and from that time smoking till now

Do you think smoking affects your daily life activities, how?: Sometimes I feel that I am not able to run as much as I could before

Would you like to quit smoking? Yes, I do because my lady hate that smell from my mouth and I think it is a bit waste of money


As all these 3 interviews showed people want to stop smoking and they are feeling the side effects of it. Just think about it... and make your own decision if you still want to spend so much of money for the thing which is not helping you but destroying you more. 




3 comments:

  1. This is sad, I do not want to end up like a lad above me and I am really thinking now of quiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. the most common causes of cancer deaths in the world. Smokers also have a significantly higher risk of developing: quitting smoking

    ReplyDelete